This new iPhone photography will focus on exploring the features of the powerful iPhone camera! You will also have one-on-one instruction, group feedback, and learn/explore the following:
- Basic iPhone camera tools and techniques
- Learn to download apps
- Learn photo filtering techniques via popular iPhone apps
- Learn basics of color, mood and composition
- Learn post processing of photographs
- An outdoor 2-hour photo shoot at Venice Beach and fishing pier
IPhone Program/Photo Shoot Requirements:
- Participants should know how to use their iPhone Apple account (need to set-up an account username, password) and the Apple App store, to possibly upload a few new iPhone photography apps. Some of these apps are free, while others cost no more than $2-$3.
- It is also strongly recommended that you have a fully charged iPhone, and have at least an Apple IOS 11 (operating system), or the newest version (preferable), IOS 11.4.1 software version on your iPhone.
Instructor: Judith Rosall
Dates: 2 weeks, Saturdays, 1:00–3:30pm
203A: January 12 & 19
203B: February 23 & March 2
203C: March 16 & 23
203D: April 13 & 20