Our Sponsorship Program is an opportunity to align yourself or your company with Venice Art Center's mission and increase
your company's visibility among patrons of the arts. Your can benefit from the positive image of supporting Venice Art Center.
By partnering with our organization, you will receive:
• Acknowledgment in our publications and our e-mail notifications which are distributed throughout the year to 1,000+ people.
• A link from our website to your website.
• Acknowledgment of your sponsorship in all Venice Art Center materials, publicity and advertising for the exhibition.
• An invitation to attend the exhibition's public opening where the sponsor will have an opportunity to address our guests
about the business and participate in the awards ceremonies.
• Visibility at all other events hosted by the Venice Art Center during this period.
• The opportunity to host an event for clients and associates during this period. (worth $500.00 rental fee)
• Recognition as sponsor on the marquee at Nokomis Avenue during the event.
• Venice Art Center will hang your banner on our premises during the event.
Ways To Participate
To become a sponsor for one of our events:
For additional information, please call 941-485-7136 or email our Director Mary Morris at email@example.com.
The 2015-2016 Season's Exhibition Sponsors:
Venice Art Center Board of Directors
Polly and Ernie Skinner
David and Betty Altman
Ed and Debbie Campbell
Paul and Lynn Moseley
Edmund and Elizabeth M. Campbell Foundation
Village on the Isle
Local Small Business Sponsors:
The Venice Art Center thanks the following small businesses for their financial support in printing our 2015-2015 Course Selection Guide: