Our Sponsorship Program is an opportunity to align your company with Venice Art Center's mission and increase your company's
visibility among patrons of the arts. Your company can benefit from the positive image of supporting Venice Art Center.
By partnering with our organization, you will receive:
• Acknowledgment in our newsletter and our e-mail notifications which are distributed throughout the year to 1,000+ people.
• A link from our website to your website.
• Acknowledgment of your sponsorship in all Venice Art Center materials, publicity and advertising for the exhibition.
• An invitation to attend the exhibition's public opening where the sponsor will have an opportunity to address our guests
about the business and participate in the awards ceremonies.
• Visibility at all other events hosted by the Venice Art Center during this period.
• A one-year Corporate or Individual Membership. (worth up to $200.00)
• The opportunity to host an event for clients and associates during this period. (worth $500.00 rental fee)
• Recognition as sponsor on the marquee at Nokomis Avenue during the event.
• Venice Art Center will hang your banner on our premises during the event.
Ways To Participate
To become a sponsor for one of our events:
Provide a single annual donation that supports the Center's educational programs, special events and materials.
Provide materials or services that the Center would otherwise need to purchase.
For additional information, please email our director Mary Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
This Season's Exhibit Sponsors:
Polly and Ernie Skinner
David and Betty Altman
Ed and Debbie Campbell
Paul and Lynn Moseley
Aline Blanchard & Arthur Siciliano
Edmund and Elizabeth M. Campbell Foundation
Local Small Business Sponsors:
The Venice Art Center thanks the following small businesses for their financial support in printing our 2010-2011 Course Selection Guide: